Photography: Bold Monotonic Minimalism

As you all might have guessed (especially if you follow me on Instagram), I have a pechant for photography, however amatuer it may be. I love to keep the memory of an unforgettable moment, take an inpromtu pic, concentrate on a theme based subject or visualise and then materialise an idea. And while in India, I was inspired to capturing the essence of my home country in a unique sense. Now, for those of you who have travelled to India would know how colourful, bright and flavourful the country is, and so what better subject to choose than bold?!? However, recently I had an incling towards minimalism photography. And so when I arrived home after three long years in UK, I was delightfully shocked at the bright primary colours of my house that provided me the perfect backdrop for my theme. This in turn made my job that much easier since now I could find inspiration all around me. Needless to say, I have had a really wonderful opportunity to experiment and take some really interesting images.

Hope you enjoy them...


 

Comments