Art genius: Ricardo Solis

You know the times when you see an art and you know genius? Well, here is one for me... Ricardo Solís has done some really amazing work with animal art, making it both modern yet classy at the same time. I love how he plays with the imagination, shapes, sizes, colours, and more so the realistic surrealism. The vivid images in a fanciful stage is anything but vapid! I love how these images make you think like a dream you hold on to even though you know it is all imaginery... The artist has done a great job in reconstructing a new artful perspective on the wildlife and evolution. 

The mexican artist has a very inventive way of conveying his wild imaginations on how the animals might have been created and given their colours... I guess the group of small construction workers working on the animals imply how minute the details of the nature are to have been done by a larger being, but that's just my theory. In all, I just absolutely love all of his artworks...


















Comments