Poppy earrings


I had been wanting to make crochet earrings for a while now. Coincidentally it fell right during the time of Remembrance day, which means I could make my own poppy crochet earrings. It's quite easy and looks great especially with my Dior inspired floral coat.


Here's what you'd need:
  1. Two red flower crochet appliquès
  2. Two black buttons
  3. Black thread
  4. Needle
  5. Earring hooks 



The procedure is super simple and can be done within 5 minutes. 

Here's how:

Step 1: First of sew the black button onto the red crochet appliquè using the needle and black thread.



Step 2: Now, hook it up! Just add the hooks on the crochets.


And that is just it...


They go so well with my poppy nail art. Check it out here.


Have fun my lovelies! Enjoy being creative ;)

Comments