Blueberry Cheesecake


Here is my latest: A blueberry cheesecake!

For my cheesecake, I could buy this:





And just add some blueberries to it. Simple and easy right?!?

Or

I could buy these:


And make my own cheesecake!


Guess which one did I choose? Of course the 2nd option ;) I love blueberry cheesecakes, especially the ones with fresh blueberries. So, I really wanted to make it myself but since I don't eat sweets too much I made the cheesecakes to fit in the exact glasses I had used for my chocolate cheesecake recipe

So, getting started, here are the ingredients enough for two small cheesecakes:

For the base:

1. 4-5 Biscuits
2. 2 teaspoons unsalted or lightly salted Butter

For filling:

1. 180g Philadelphia Light cream cheese
2. 150ml crème fraîche
3. Handful of blueberries
4. 80g Castor sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)

Directions:

Step 1: First make the base. Crush the biscuits to slightly chunky powder and mix with butter. Divide the mixture between the two glasses and press them down firmly with a spoon.



Step 2: Mix the crème fraîche, sugar and cream cheese together till smooth.




 Step 3: Add some blueberries. Mmmmm… Blue goodness!




Step 4: Pour it into the glass layered with biscuit. And top it with some blueberries. All done!


Chill in freezer till set (2-3hours) and enjoy!!!

Comments