Zuhair Murad

This guy is like a GOD amongst designers… Beirut-based world class fashion designer, Zuhair made his first appearance in 1999 at Rome runway show. Ever since he has only been getting more and more acclaimed for his creations, adorned not only by models but also the likes of JLo (and she ROCKS it), Blake Lively, Taylor Swift, etc…

Seriously, I have no words for his genius except that just take a look at his 2013-2014 collections…

























(Pictures all taken courtesy Pinterest wall on Zuhair Murad)

My dream dresses… 

Aren't they simply artful masterpieces? The detailing, the design, the craftsmanship… I so wish to wear one of them some day.  As a matter of fact, I'm inspired to make a few (1 or 2) imitation dresses myself… It's going to have to wait though. But none-the-less, do keep a watch out for the upcoming DIYs ;)

Until then,

Loads of love my divas…


tJBkls


Comments