DIY: Dior Red Floral Embellished Blazer


Now that the summer is almost over (yup, it already seems so here in Soton :(...) I've decided to do some blazers and coats DIY, starting with the one I've had my eye on since laste year spring... Dior red floral embellished long blazer.


My inspiration: Dior Red floral embellished blazer
This is one of those "from the thrift stores" DIY where I get my base outfit for a price cheaper than chips! This time it was a long blazer. It's slightly large but that only means I can layer up during winters and still keep my glam!

Original charity shop blazer

So, getting started...You'd need:
1. One long blazer
2. 20-30 red and black crochet appliqués
3. Silver flower appliques (optional)
4. Fabric glue or sewing kit
 
A little bit of this, a little bit of that...
Step 1: Now first of all, mix-match and see how you want to arrange the flowers.
Erm... This or this?
Step 2: Now just glue them one by one. TBH best thing to do is sew them down, that way you can always undo them and get your plain black blazer back. I'd do it myself too if I wasn't so lazy, neither was I particularly bothered so just went ahead with gluing.
...and then out flows the glue!
Step 3: Before the final step, just relax and take a break with some m&ms ;)
I love the peanut kinds

Step 4: Right so finally....................................................................
Erm........................... What's the step 4 again.........................?!?!?! 

Oh! Right... There is no step 4! 

 You're all done!!!


 





HAPPY DIY-ING!



Love always,
JB

Comments