Pistachio jewellery


Step 1:

Buy pistachios

Step 2:

Eat pistachios :P

Step 3:

Now we can get started…


So, once you have all the shells and the nuts are gone… It's time to start making our jewellery.

First of all, you will need a template. I made a simple template that looked like a bird with its wings spread wide. On second glance it looks like some sort of shades too.



Step 4:

Once you have the template, cut it out.



To be honest, I was quite excited to do this project that I had prepared for it since  last autumn. I even bought a whole pack of assorted nail paints to use as my paint.



Step 5:


So, getting back to the jewellery, once you have your cut out you can start painting the shells… Well, it is not necessary to paint them first, especially for the first set of shells, I mean you can stick it on the template and then paint it.



Like here where I painted some but got bored then stuck them first and then started painting them.


Ooh, finally getting somewhere!!!

Step 6:

One by one stick the shells in a pattern you like, I used a pattern of a bird, oooorrr a butterfly (whichever way you want to see it) and paint them over.

And there you go...



An easy pistachio statement neck piece.




With Love,

JB

Comments