St. Patrick's hot chocolate

Okay, so this is actually a St. Patrick's Day special…




Well, I LOOOOVE hot chocolate drinks… And I loooove irish cream and bailey's. And the best, I love having Irish cream or bailey's hot chocolate, coffee, and even desserts…


I really wanted to make this recipe yesterday but since I did not want to indulge myself anymore ( I was doing a "fully raw" and had already failed in it during day time, so felt quite guilty) I decided to make this awesome green hot chocolate with irish cream this morning instead.

It is highly simple and equally delicious.

All you need: 





1. Option White chocolate hot chocolate
2. Shannon Irish cream
3. Sainsbury's Green food colouring
4. Sainsbury's white chocolate bar

Serves: 1

Prep. time: 3 mins

Make it:

Melt four squares of white chocolate bar in a cup in the microwave for 50 seconds. 




Once melted mix it well with two teaspoons of the Option drinking hot chocolate powder in a cup. The mixture will start looking flaky-crumbly powder.



Add hot water in to the mixture, keep stirring while pouring the water in...




Now add a dash of the irish cream and stir again. The whole drink would start looking creamy… Ooooh! 



Lastly, add the green food colouring depending on how green you want the drink to look annnddddd….





VOILA!!






St. Patrick's hot chocolate is done! 


OMG!!! It tastes sooooooo heavenly… Think I'm going to have this every day ;)



Btw, check out my St. Patrick's outfit here...





With Love From,


JB’s kitchen!


Comments