Repurposing glass jars and bottles

Asters and luster...

Very simple yet so pretty that it's not even an actual creation… Rather just re-using of old beer bottles and jam jars into flower vases with extra bling...



 Use different sizes, shapes and colours, and as many as you like :)
I also had some brown beer bottles but I'll use them some other time, I think just clear and green ones have a different kind of connection on their own don't you think!?!


As you already know, (if you've been following me) I love flowers, and these asters look even the most basic of vases look fantastic… I also like the idea of using the bottles as my trinkets holder, where I can put my bracelets and necklaces. They make the whole thing look extra special…

Definitely in love with them more than I expected :)


Hope you liked them... I will bring some more DIY repurpose posts on these bottles and jars hopefully very soon if work doesn't kill me :p...

Till then,

Much Love,

Jb

Comments