Pretty in Pastel

So, my lovelies…

I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I know I did :D 
First of all I had my wish come true of watching a football match live in a stadium here at UK. And secondly, I finally did my pastel shoot on sunday (thanks to my wonderful man)… 

I'm sure if you've read my blog post "Winter pastels" you'd already know by now that I absolutely love pastels. I have bought several outfits, some similar, some different, in many pastel colours. I have anything from gilet, dresses, jumpers, shoes, heels, jackets, to scarfs and bags in pastel... I will be doing my first set of showcasing here of my lovely dresses… And just to give you a glimpse, here are some of my collections…

Some of my pastel collections

In this shoot there are four outfits that I am showcasing here… One each in blush pink, lilac, mint and lemon. I also have a blue dress but I've left it for next time. We also did a floral head-garland shoot which you'll see in the upcoming post. The styles are purposely kept simple without too much of make-up and accessories… My make-up and hair-do is the same for ALL the outfits. I applied a bit of BB matting cream on the face and a bright pink lip colour, and that's it. For my hair, it is a simple do with a few strands of hair from my sides pinned up at the back.

The pics aren't professional as we don't have a dslr cam and had to work with my normal compact one (you can probably tell by the quality)... but the dresses are absolutely adorable, and so would love to share these pics with you all :)

Hope you enjoy :)


Style no. 1: Whenever you make me blush...


I love blush. I bought a blush pink dress about a year ago from New Look and it is as good as new since I never got the occasion to wear it. However, I totally love it and wanted to show how great it looks. It is encrusted with diamantè flat-backs and sequins at the top edge of the bust, and a small hole on the chest. The skirt is skater and the edge is double-layered with ruffles to give it volume. 

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

So, for this photo shoot I teamed my dress with a pair of fabulous yellow shoes with ankle straps (bought from ebay)…

Oh! Can't get enough of this… I just love the combo!!!



I also had my nails painted yellow to match the shoes… How do you like it?


The blush pink enamel and metal flower studs from new look matched the dress perfectly and so did the blush pink resin rose and pearl bracelets from new look.



Style no. 2: Taking over the night in lilac glory


Lilac lace dress… What could be more perfect than this dress??? Just recently ordered it from Missguided… I am soooo in love with this one ever since I saw it at their online catalogue and wanted it ever more badly since their "I Want Candy" advert (Oooh! Just drives me nuts!!!)… The dress it super sexy with scalloped lace on the bust and sleeves, and extra deep V-neck cut that makes the lady lumps look fab. The skirt part is voluminous flared skater design that gives a lovely shape to the figure. 


I teamed this baby with my favourite aviator shades, the yellow strapped heels and golden belt for the extra "Oomph!" Keeping all the accessories and shoes same as previous one...

I think it turned out rather fantastic!




Out of all the outfits worn today nothing says "Diva" like this...


Oh and I am just loving the shoes… They are Louboutin style...

Style no. 3: I'm in a Mojito mood ;)

Simple and plain… It's all in the colours. Casual and comfortable yet chic and pretty! My mint skater dress and pastel lemon yellow cardigan, together with my nude T-strapped pumps… This is an absolute darling combo for a nice sunny day out. 


The dress is a plane strapless dress, with sweetheart neckline and skater skirt. The skirt also has net lining that gives the bottom section extra flare… Just love it!


Sweet and innocent… That's the look of the day ;)




Style no. 4: If only the fairytales were true...

This is a fabulous gown fit for brides and bride's maids. Bought it about a year ago from ebay for just a couple of quids… It is a chiffon maxi gown with lace-up back and a nice satin midsection, and comes with a big yellow rose brooch.




When I wear this dress I feel like a disney princess
 Oh! I just wish there will be occasions this year worth this dress…


It matches absolutely well with the daffodils growing and blooming out back!!!



I teamed it up with golden heels from New Look (for £12.99), the yellow brooch on the back of my head, and some bracelets from Primark (for £2.99). This dress doesn't need more than that to complete the look. It IS complete on its own!!! 

You could, of course, add your own touch like a small gold chain and pendant around the neck…


So, I hope you enjoyed my "pretty in pastel" pics. There will be more coming up cause I have a lot more pastel casual day wears (such as trousers, jumpers, day dress, tops) to showcase :p… So keep an eye out ;) Until then, 

With tons of love,


VeVJBVeV

Comments