Floral Head Garland



I love head garlands. Don't you? Ladies look so lovely and angelic in them... I just love the look. However, not all garlands look pretty, the more realistic the flowers, the better they look… I personally love large, realistic looking flowers of only certain types and colour combos. Too many colours and varieties of flowers make it look rather tacky. Proper combination of flowers like roses, hydrangeas and daisies in subtle colours make perfect pieces. For example, a garland full of just white with pink roses look absolutely enchanting...

My inspiration:

Lana Del Rey



She pulls it off so effortlessly… Simply flawless… Ever since her "Born to die" album came out, head-garlands sales have been on the rise!!!

And now here is a cool DIY by "Rose-Lily Green" (from iliketodecorate.comof a home-made head-garland made from artificial flowers and wires:


It is quite fun to make this as you can see from the DIY, well, unfortunately I didn't have any such silk flowers at home to make a head garland out of and the idea of buying some bunches of artificial flowers did cross my head HOWEVER the cost of buying the flowers and making a head-garland from them out weighed the cost of buying a floral head-garland from a shop itself…

So, I decided that I'll just buy a lovely head-garland from New Look. They have fab collections and great prices!!!

Here are the two garlands I bought, one in pink peonies and the other one in white+light pink roses. Take a sneak-peak at the photo shoot in them garlands...

Hope you like them :)
















Happy monday!






With Loads of Love,





VeJBVe






Comments