A Dance with the Daffodils...



"For oft, when on my couch I lie

In vacant or in pensive mood,

They flash upon that inward eye

Which is the bliss of solitude;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

And dances with the daffodils."

 -"Daffodils" by William Wordsworth

Ah! True are those words of a wise man. Amidst the gloom and rain, with no sun to cherish there are still those little wonders of nature that brighten up our day such as these pretty little daffodils… See how they brighten up the glum with their cheery little yellow petals and orange frilly trumpets, as if sounding joyous melodies as they gently sway in the moist wind... I can NEVER get enough of them… Well, who can??? :)


What I'm wearing:

When I saw the lovely flowers of early spring, I was inspired to don my pleated bright yellow skirt that matched wonderfully with the yellow of the daffodils. I am also wearing a black vest top, a pair of black tights, a pair of black knee-length boots and a stone coloured skater overcoat. It's slightly more of a summery look and although it is not yet summer, I think the daffodils deserve an accolade in some ways… and so, here is mine :)

Thanks to my lovely friend Stefania for taking my pictures with the daffodils… Hope you Enjoy the loveliness of these little marvels… Oh and me ;) 





Don't forget the gorgeous white with orange ones too…




Aren't they just breathtaking? In real even more so… Words fall short in describing how beautiful they are, how much they mean to me and how they liven up my day… Well, with that last note, I hope you all had a good day too :)





With loads of love and daffodils,


J.B




Comments