My Simple V-Day Make-up


Hey lovely people,

Today I'm sure most of you must have done something special for your special someone… And most of you have enjoyed the day feeling exceptionally special ;)


I have too :) And I would love to share with you all the things that I have done… Starting with my very simple, minimalist make-up tutorial that I did for my personal Valentine's Day look. 

For this, I used:
  1.) A foundation
  2.) A gold shimmer powder
  3.) An eye liner
  4.) A kohl pencil
  5.) Blood red lipstick

I am wearing a red lace dress combined with a versatile weaved brown belt and black leggings. I also put a red rose on my head just for a special touch.

Take a look at my video below for this simple V-Day make-up tutorial… 




Stay tuned for more posts especially for V-Day 

Cheers!!!

Comments