Doodle oodle





I recently started doodling, well not really, I have been doodling since I was in school, but I never really completed any one of them properly and/or treasured them like most people do.

Just the other day I was watching some doodling videos on youtube and that reminded me of my childhood. All I needed was a pencil and a scrape paper… Had even gotten a bit of fame for myself with my art skills ;) :p


Anyway, it had been a while since I did that again, and this time I wanted to make one that I put a bit of effort and thought in and WOULD complete. So, here are the doodles I made:

The first one was something that I wanted to dedicate to my country since it was made on the day of the formation of Indian Constitution, 26th January 1950, rightfully called the "Republic Day"...



This doodle comprises of everything that reminds me of India or symbolises my homeland for me such as: Indian national bird- peacock, Indian national animal- tiger, national flower- lotus,  mangoes, hot chillies, "Om"...



The second one is similar but mostly concentrates on the animals India is known for (although I forgot the elephant :p)


My state, Assam, best known for tea, is also one of the only abodes for one horned armoured rhinos. They beautiful and gentle creatures contrary to their african counterparts. India is also famous for bengal tigers found in the eastern and central part of the country. And the majestic birds of Gods, the peacocks and peahens, are found in the warm north-western regions of India.

The third one was fairly easy, it is a little girl praying intently for… something important I'm sure ;)
Mind you the picture is crude for a reason, I didn't want to commit to it much or was thinking of it a lot, I just let my pen lead the way… or else it would not be a doodle.



These doodles were fairly quick to make and easier than they look. Don't have to take my word, just go with the flow :)

So, till next time… stay beautiful

Love always...

Comments