Retouching the Old Rusty Earings

So, I had these for years and I loved them although I never got around to wearing them a lot. However, recently when I took them out again I noticed that they had worn out and slightly rusted in some places, locked up in a box.


Oh well, time for renovation… 


I wondered what I could do with it… Should I use it as something else? Nah, I LOVE LOOPS and besides, these were the only pairs left :(

So, I decided I'll just paint it! I rummaged through my make up kit (which is honestly not that big at all :p) and fished out my nail paint, Berry Pink, that I was wearing that very same day.


Now, all I needed to do was paint it with my berry pink nail colour and let it dry. 

It's that Simple!!! 

Lo and behold:


 And guess what, I coincidentally also had the exact colour in my kit as a lipstick too! It's like, choosing that colour for my earrings was a "cosmic" interventions :p :D





 So, next time ladies, do not throw away your old jewellery but rather re-use them in making other lovely things or simply renovate them.

Good luck ;)


Comments